There are quite a few ways to spruce up the home, but painting it takes the lead. Yes, you can get new drapes, change the upholstery, throw a few new cushions on the sofa but a home painting job makes everything else seem trivial.
- With house painting, you don’t just make a statement here or there but may completely change the looks of your interior, while addressing some problems at the same time, too. Two birds with one stone. Sounds good?
- Even a simple painting job includes some drywall repairs, covering imperfections, cleaning stains – the works. Even if the blemishes and dirt are limited in your home, a fresh painting will truly brighten up the space.
- Let’s talk money now. Among all other home improvements, a home painting service will cost you the least amount of money, while it will give you plenty of benefits.
- Don’t forget that such jobs often include an exterior painting service as well – not just the interior. And so, you have any exterior wall damage addressed, the home value increased, the interior style refreshed, all blemishes gone. And all that without breaking the bank.
- We know exactly what you are thinking right now. The hassle involved in such projects, especially interior painting services. Just thinking about emptying the house gives you the shivers! Yes, we’d agree on that. This is a downside, unless you find a home painting contractor that can do that for you.
All in all, having the home painted is the fastest, easiest, most frugal way to spruce it up. And now that we cleared that, we are ready to give you some superb home painting ideas to give your interior an extra flare.
Even refreshing the home painting color makes a difference
Even if you refresh the existing color, your home interior will change dramatically. The faded colors – or whites turn into yellowish, over the years make homes look dull and tired. The color alone is enough to steal the home’s glimpse but also bring it back with – literally, a few strokes of paint. So, paint the house. If you don’t want to change the color, just refresh it. It will make a huge difference.
Change the interior painting color to change mood
Then again, you may really want to change the existing interior painting color. This is an excellent solution if you are tired of the same color on the walls for quite a long time. It’s also a great solution if you are preparing a nursery or your teenager son hates the babyish color of his room. Painting the walls different colors will also untie your hands if you are seeking solutions to change your home’s style or make it brighter or make it more luxurious. With new colors, you will walk into a new home.
Give your kitchen a boost with cabinet painting
A new kitchen cabinet painting color will make the room entirely different. If you cannot afford a kitchen remodeling right now – or don’t actually need it, but the kitchen cabinets are old or you are tired of staring at these brown or white doors for so long, time to take action. All you need is to pick the color and find the kitchen cabinet painters.
Paint the doors and trims a different color
Who said that doors and trims must be white? Yes, white is the dominant color when it comes to interior trimwork and architectural elements, such as doors and windows. And if you like them white, you can simply caulk and repaint them. But if you want to do something different, choose another color. Black is bold, but also an exceptional choice, especially if the walls are either black or white.
Mix colors, use contrast colors
Speaking of bold contrast colors – like white & black, why not go for it? If you like to make the home interior a bit playful, cheerful, intense, full of energy, you can mix colors – do dare to select bright colors. And do go for contrasts, which are also dominant but also bring some elegance to the home. Imagine black walls with white trims – or the other way around. Alternatively, you can paint one wall alone a different hue and let it make the statement in the room.
Repaint the outdoor deck & fence
Don’t forget your outdoors. After all, it’s your interior’s extension. Why not repaint the deck? Refinish the fence? Once more, such tasks are an excellent idea that will give you the chance to address some fence or deck damage, revive such vital outdoor structures, and protect them from the elements (three birds with one stone) and all with deck & fence refinishing. Isn’t that superb?